Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Monday, November 1, 2010

This chair...




I was told this chair was the comfort for a great man.. Grandpa Larson loved this
chair Chris tells me.. So from the beginning of this chair being in our home, it was loved.

To me personally, this chair has huge meaning. This is the chair where my bond with my oldest daughter began. I might have not bonded with her like a birth mother would or should from the moment you saw her, but this is where I did..this is where I would rock her to sleep. The chair where I would hold her when she would wake up in the middle of the night crying. The chair where I would sooth her back to sleep, and the chair that heard me whisper my promises, dreams and hopes I have for her. The chair where I fell in love with her...

Now this chair is in my youngest daughters room..where it again, is starting all over with another love story of a mother and her baby.

It's truly not the cutest chair and can be considered out of place in rooms decorated for our princess'... But this chair is a staple item in my home and it's existence will be needed permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment