Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My (2nd) 30th BiRtHdaY PaRtY !!~~!!



I know I am a very lucky girl all the days of the year ~ but I was a spoiled birthday girl this year.



My big sister came ~ and I was tickled pink. My husband and babies (I was without my Sassy, but maybe next year) gave me wonderful gifts..a watch I have been drooling over for many moons now, the smooshiest white robe and killer slippers and all the birthday lovin' I could handle!!

It was truly a very wonderful birthday that was filled with all my family and loved ones. I'm pleased as punch to be blessed with all that I have.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you dear Karli,
    We hope it was fun and kind of snarly.
    Glad your ours and thats the truth,
    For you we would give up an eye tooth.
    Missed your dinner of fat and lard,
    But hoped you enjoyed your birthday card.
    Love you more than anything; except for mom of course.

    ReplyDelete