Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Monday, November 29, 2010

"30 and holding" Here's what I've learned so far...

  • Your smile is the beacon of happiness for everyone
  • I feel empty when I'm not with you
  • The mother you are to our children makes me proud every single day
  • You enter a room and demand attentions attention. I love sitting back watching you put smiles upon everyone's face
  • You've never ever let me down
  • You have never failed to surprise me
  • There is Chuck Norris strong and then theres Karli strong
  • You're smoking HOT anytime of the day
  • The joy you find in the simple things makes me happy
  • You'll do anything for our family
  • You have more sandals then I can count
  • You're the best friend anyone could ask for (ask the Jess's)
  • Your feet are never warm at night. And I love that I get to warm them
  • No is not an option
  • If given the choice between jewelry or cleaning supplies, I think you might choose the cleaning supplies
  • You've proly spent over $1000.00 on US Magazine's at walmart (because they have it soonest)
  • Tomorrow will always be better then today
  • Your kids come first
  • Don't mess with her family or there will be hell to pay
  • She loves her boots
  • Favorite music - anything with Britney Spears
  • Favorite House Wives season - Orange County
  • She is smarter then she give herself credit for
  • Sincere in everything she does
  • Fully committed to our family
  • Loves me for exactly who I am
Happy birthday love. Enjoy "30 and holding" because you're one of a kind!
I love you more than words can describe!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks my love..you sure make me feel good about myself. Sorry about the US magazine budget, thank you for the iPad and US magazine subscription. It was cheaper to do that:)
    Thank you for my babies and for loving Jax. You make me so happy.. E.O.T.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I loved her the most!!! Guess not, but I'm good with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KarKar is a classic one of a kind gal, and I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You 2 kill me! I just love how much you love each other. Loves to you on your birthday and I'm so glad to call you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete