Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Monday, November 22, 2010

If I would have known then what I know now...

If I would have known then, that there WAS NOT enough time to get the band-aid and still get under the garage door before it closed, I wouldn't have got stuck and caused a neighborhood uproar.

If I would have known then that learning 360's DO NOT come with the first try while snow skiing, I wouldn't have twisted every joint in my body sore.

If I would have known then that there is a difference between measuring ingredients properly and just adding the amount of salt I wanted, I could prolly bake by now.

If I would have known then that the Delta 88' was like an airplane after achieving 70 mph on a dirt road, I wouldn't have slid off and smooshed up the side or laughed really hard with the girls, while saying, "what the crap.."

If I would have known then that having a first love to be followed by a first heart ache sucked big time, I wouldn't have thought that he was the cats meow like I did.

If I would have known then that the SAW series was the scariest most gruesome movies I ever saw - that I couldn't even stop watching, I wouldn't have worried about being Jig Saw's next game.

If I would have known then that meeting Christopher Bradley Larson in 1997 was one of the most important things that I would EVER do in my life, I never would have been complete now.

No comments:

Post a Comment