Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Thankfuls..

I’m thankful for my family - my husband and my children are what I live for..my parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles -my wonderful, loving in laws and crazy out laws included - I cherish you.

I’m thankful for my friends.. my very small group of friends that love me..love me no matter what. They might not agree with my decisions or choices, but they love me regardless, they love me unconditionally. And that means so very much to me.

I’m thankful for my health..touch and go at times, but it always pulls through. I’m thankful for the health that allowed me to cook my babies..I may not have a colon, but my uterus is flippin’ awesome. I guess I should be thankful for...um bioMom’s uterus too?? She did produce our Sassy after all ~

I’m thankful for the stability I have finally in my life. I prolly could have had it many moons ago... but apparently the lack of Chris and Gracie was all that was missing for Jax and myself.

I’m thankful for the time I have to help out others.. I used to be the one always needing someone to help pick up Jax from school or get him because I had to stay late at work. Being able to be there for my loved ones, makes me happy.

I’m thankful for my Dyson.. she kicks ass.

I’m thankful for the patience I am learning while moving to the “love shack” while our families home is being built. When Gracie came home, here to the “love shack” for the first time, she gave hugs and kisses, but then immediatley got down from my arms and started to play.. the little firecracker didn’t skip a beat about being in a new home. She didn’t care where she was, she was with us.. and I learned that it doesn’t matter where we are - as long as our family is together, we are home.

I’m thankful for my friends from the past that have resurfaced in my life and have made me feel happy and sassy again. I’ve learned that true friends are hard to find..but when you do find them, its totally fetch. A lil’ shout out to Jess Covert..you helped more than you’ll know my friend.

I’m very thankful for all that I have. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t realize this. I have a thought that is framed and I keep in my kitchen it says: ~Everyday is a Gift ~ and I truly believe this and I count my blessings daily.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Larson’s ~

1 comment:

  1. Dang you this gave me a tear too. Whatever I did to help you I am thankful I could. Love ya muchly!!

    ReplyDelete