Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

We've dotcom'd it ~

We've done a little revamping on our blog.. to the naked eye you wouldn't notice it too much. Take a sec.. turn your eyes up to your address URL, I'll wait... do - do - do - do do - bomb - bomb. Okay time is up! That's right we've dotcom'd it!!

Here's the deal.. I screwed up once upon time. I used a sign in that was old while creating our Larson Lately blog and then for theHappy Birthday Christo blog, I used my new sign in that finally "no one" knew besides my husband and I. So basically I had 2 sign in's, both with their very own blog. I didn't like it.. Christo saw my frustration. He was going to do some magical stuff, that would join both blogs with one sign in that only he knows how to do, but it made me anxious that I would loose my "families journal" i.e. Larson Lately.. so with a flick of his wrist and some keyboard massaging, BAM!! Everything is still the same when you type inLarsonLately.blogspot.com and it will change to LarsonLately.comon its very own!! No RSS feed changes for you friends!!

Oh.. I was just notified from my IT staff, that our little trick didNOT in fact work.. so friends.. You WILL need to change your RSS feeds if you would like our blog post updates, updated on your blog roll.. sorry! We're good, we're just not that good ...

No comments:

Post a Comment