Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Love Shack Welcomes You ~

A little virtual tour of our families temporary "digs"..
Come on along with me..won't you??

Ahhh..Home Sweet Home, right? A full on monay..from a distance its great but close-up its a full on mess. Please focus on the 3rd car garage and the quarters below. And only the 3rd car garage and the quarters below.

Ahhh..this is my office. The kitchen. Big enough at least that I can still cook and not step on any babies or Jax and his tech decks. I do however, have to share my office with Christo. Yeah, we share offices. Good thing I love him and he loves me..cause its close quarters.


And we're walking..actually we just had to step one little, tiny step into the Living/Play/TV/Family room.


Oh here we are..to your left, my right, you will see this weird space of a room. Its the room where quit frankly, we put crap that we have no other place to put it. So basically its a car seat, some of Christo's office, and storage for toilet paper, paper towels, blankets and toys that I keep hidden from Sass and then reintroduce to her on days when she's going bonkers, room. Deceptive..?? You betcha!!

And we're moving towards the hall and...

to where all the magic happens...

NOT!! Cause Reesey bunks with us...

It's also the laundry folding room/linen closet. (The linen closet is the big blue rubbermaid.) Hey, I'm doing the best I can with the space I've been given.

Well, this room is a no brainer.

Big Brother Bubba's territory.

And then the girls room. Which means actually, Gracie's quarters. But baby Reesey's toys are in here, and Reese sleeps here when Gracie isn't home.
(*bonus game..where's Reesey in this photo?*)

And there ya have it. The Love Shack...hope you didn't blink!
Here is where we will be.. where we, ever so patiently, will wait until our home is done.

4 comments:

  1. haha you make me laugh. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's precious and cute... Love ya to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is cute and cozy and you can all be close (really close) together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I have to know. Is that new carpet or is it your amazing Dyson that leaves the vacuum lines? Its been awhile since i have had lines in my carpet...:(

    ReplyDelete