Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our Dad's the Greatest Dad

He's clean, cut and dapper..and silly. Mostly silly.

He's always so excited to take our kids everywhere, to see everything.

He'll be the first to start the wrestling matches..most of the time.

Makes sure everyone feels important..if he's holding one, you bet he'll try to hold one of the other ones too...

Perfectly happy to stop everything and just be where he's needed.

And he's my best friend. My girlfriends are an awesome bonus, but he's just as silly and interesting like they are.. he fulfills a niche that girlfriends or anyone - just never has. But I think that's the way its supposed to be.

We love you with all our guts, Daddy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how much you love him, it's inspiring to see. You two deserve each other and I am glad you are so happy!! Also fabulous earrings in the last pic ;)

    ReplyDelete