Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Get down girls - go 'head get down ~


Sassy and Reese have taken to their room for their play time.. its fine, a little sad that they think they don't need to be in my face for entertainment - bleh whatever.. Anyways they play, play, play in their room. They need tunes though, ya know..? So since I use my powers only for good, I have taken one of our iHome's into their room..where music of all kinds brings a bounce to their step and the lyrics that only Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, B.O.B. and Kanye can make you really get down and play too...

Now don't you shake your head at me for letting my young children listen to this music.. it was their Daddy's idea to have these colorful artist "sang their thang" to our children. However it was their mother's huge, impressive brain that makes sure these lyrics are only ringing through their precious little ears in the form of "KidZ Bop".. I know, I'm a damn genius!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment