Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A "modge-podge" post...

This last weekend my sister in law Lindsey rounded us all up and took us to her families condo in Eden. The place was great, the food was delicious and my family is awesome!!! Klair and the boys were in our hearts :) We just hung out and giggled about Mace and Christo being frat boys with their VOSS water bottles. Having Ping-Pong competitions... Reese and I teamed up against Jax. It was close but in the end the ladies won!! My sisters and I took our littlest of the littles on a stroll that seemed all up hill..whew!!

We were "Modge Podge" (Lindy) princesses, we just mass-produced these super cute blocks..some may see "FAIL" (dad) but to us we saw nothing but FALL.

My celebrity neice and nephew, Dane and London, or in Hollywood they are known as "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" made an appearance.

It was a great time...only bad things were Klair and the boys weren't with us, I left my US magazine up there, UNREAD!! and Jaxman brought home the flu.

On a lighter/happier note my little firecracker comes home to me tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun weekend and I picked up your magazine on the way out, hehe:) I love our "FAIL" blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly got home and thought oh my gosh I forgot to read the US...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like tons of fun, now you have to come do crafts with me! I've just finished all my holiday blocks but I'm working on a new idea...

    ReplyDelete