Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Walls, Slides and Germs OH MY!!!

The neighborhood carnival was most exciting! I stepped out of my germ and/or filth-phobia to make my little girl smile and cheer Jaxman on. It happened once..it wasn't bad and it could happen again. But Lagoon isn't happening anytime soon still....

Jax climbed this huge monster wall aut-a-magically!! He was a monkey!!!


This is our friend Takoda ~ she lives across the street...they are always silly and Gracie just loves when she gets to play with them ~


This is where I stepped out of my comfort zone..(you couldn't wear shoes!!!) and played with my daughter. She loved it though, so it was very well worth it when she gave me squeezes all the while giggling and smiling.


I love them..they love me no matter who's dirty or clean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment