Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Gracie...

I couldn't sleep last night. You were on my mind. I wondered things like what did you eat for dinner and did you sing E-I-E-I-O in the tub? Did you remember the pigs this time or just the "moo moo"...

When you come home we are going to color and decorate a card for Daddy's birthday. You can use the "real markers" even.

Only one more sleep and I will see you and hold you so tight and we will play ring around the rosie's until we are dizzy. K?

Momma misses you.

I love you to little bite size pieces..

3 comments:

  1. Ugh it just must suck to have to share her!! She is a stinkin' lucky little lady to have you in her life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a good mommy! I like the part about loving her to little bite size pieces! I told Myles I loved him so much I would eat him. His reply, "I not lunch!" It made me want to eat him more!

    ReplyDelete