Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Friday, July 30, 2010

We're busy laughing!

Let's recap our summer... so far we were married. It was so perfectly perfect for our family ~ we had a little baby girl with cheeks you just want to bite, Jax started scouts and is just killing it with earning so many patches, arrow heads and beads "Oh My!" Gracie was gracefully taken off the bottle ~ excuse me while I do a celebration dance!!! ~ Chris finally got his dream to watch Manchester United play here in the states. We've made it to the cabin in Bear Lake twice already. I know we're out of control!! And I, as the Momma was a part of each of these awesome events... except the Manchester game...but I was busy holding down the fort so Dad could go and have a great time....so according to my calculations, drop the 1 carry the 2, I was a part of the Manchester action :)

Here are some pictures of the stellar partying we've been doing...








Stay tuned because we have lots more to do...our little family is making a trip to San Diego. We are all but done with our rental house remodel and the closing for the sale is just a signature away. We are sooo close to hearing some chuckles from Reese and who knows what crazy things out of Sassy's little mouth :)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are tons of fun.. Nuff said!
    Well one more thing to say.. sorry we missed little Reese's big day.. I hope it was wonderful!
    Love,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are you? Seriously...

    ReplyDelete