Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

He's a mighty good man...


I used this guys tooth brush this morning... mine was M.I.A ~ I'm SHORE Miss Gracie had something to do with it..she has a thing for toothbrushes. But as I was brushing my teeth with his toothbrush, I realized, "how cool is this?" I wasn't bothered with the normal thoughts, like "this is disgusting" or "I'm disgusting." Nope. It was thoughts like "I'm using my husbands toothbrush and he doesn't care and I don't care and my teeth are clean and my breath is fresh." I might not even stop with the use of his toothbrush...I might wear his underwear tomorrow. Who's to say..?!?

Yep... this guy and I are tight. It's how we roll... I'm a better momma and person because of him. I hope I make him just as happy... I strive to be the jam between his toes and the water that floats his boat, cause he's definitely the wind that blows my skirt up.

4 comments:

  1. You are getting way too mushy.... And that grosses me out! This can't really be my KarKar saying she's ok with using someone else's toothbruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh KuKu... I'd use your toothbrush too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I not know this blog was here?! I'm excited to finally meet sweet little Reese next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sweet and I'm so glad you found each other!

    ReplyDelete