Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Sick Day...

Momma’s girls are sick ~ Reese had her 6 month immunizations that are now causing the flu and Gracie..well Gracie, came home sick.

We spent the day cuddling on the couch with Ariel serenading the both of them from “under the sea”..both of my girls fevering, while their eyes were red and runny with “sick tears”.. both achy down to their bones that I tried to massage better... both needing kisses, whispers of “its ok” and both taking shots of Tylenol to soothe them where I couldn’t.

Sass took a killer nap and Reesey Piecey was just killer.. she didn’t want to sit. She needed to be bobbed up and down as I walked our “love shack’s” small square footage over and over. She nustled in my arms and fell asleep in the recliner..where we both stayed for a smitch over an hour while she finally gave in and closed those sad, sick, tired, lil’ eyes of hers.

Although our sick day was a lazy day, we are all exhausted. I look like hell, although I’m as healthy as a horse. I just licked my lips and they were salty.. I’m going to go with tears or snot, neither of which would be mine, but that’s okay cause both are favorites.



Today was good, but I know tomorrow will be better ~

No comments:

Post a Comment