Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Friday, December 31, 2010

4 star - 2010 review

2010 was 365 days of Saturdays...the favorite day of the week to me. Always fun ~ Always happily tiring ~ Always someone to play with ~ Always chores to be done ~ Always popcorn and a movie after a cheeseburger dinner kinda day. And to me, there were 365 days of them in a row.

We did it a little backwards in 2010. Our love grew all the while my belly grew too, with our little Reese. We married just a smitch before she came.. It all seemed to have its own perfect timing..our timing. In the last year I realized what marriage is..what marriage means. I realized that raising my children to be good, responsible caring people that serve others is my oppurtunity - not my job.

Jax grew up so much..not with just his height, but with his confidence. His schooling exceeded what already was. His example to his little sisters is impressive. And has made both Chris and I pleased as punch with the love and the need to protect them that he has shown.

Gracie Girl has gone from crawling to walking to an uncatchable run --- Her words are coming together...and we can’t be more excited to be able to listen to her thoughts instead of trying to figure them out. She has taken on the role of big sister swimmingly. She doesn’t do anything without Reese. And I swear those two know what each others babbles mean..cause they will smile and laugh at the same time after a stream of unknown sounds come from their mouths.

Reesey is scooting!! She can’t seem to catch up with her big sister fast enough. It feels just like a few weeks ago she barely came to us. She is still the most easy going baby... a perfect addition to our little happy family.

2010 was very good to us. And it only gets us more excited to see what 2011 has in store.

Here’s to our family..and 365 more Saturdays coming our way

1 comment:

  1. Karli,
    I think your amazing! I am so happy for you and what 2010 has brought you and I hope 2011 only gets better. Your three babies are beautiful. They are so lucky to have such a loving momma.

    ReplyDelete