Larson Lately

Our Stories...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brought to you by the letters "J" and "G" ~



I stare at these two... and I think its cause I'm scared I'm going to miss something that they will do. Like the other day when J got home from school and he scooped up G in his arms and she instantly snuggled into him and laid her head on his shoulder. And they were both tickled to see each other after a whole day a part. Its those super sweet times that makes up for the times that G has pooped through her diaper for the eleventieth time that day or J being chapped for having limited XBOX time.

But man I just love them... I want to put them in my pocket and keep them forever...and bite them. I still definitely want to bite them.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!! I can always see how much G loves her Jax!

    ReplyDelete